Electronav @ Digital Ship Athens
As a part of our new partnership with OceanSat, we are participating together in the Digital Ship Athens event. You can find us at stand No 4 in the exhibition area.
How is the industry adapting to these new technologies and making the most of them? How can shipping companies utilise these developments best to increase operational efficiency and – perhaps most importantly - what do they mean to the crew? Terms like “Big Data" and “Intelligent Operations" make lots of promises in terms of the benefits the industry can expect to derive, but what do they really mean?
Digital Ship Athens 2014 will evaluate recent developments and trends and hope to trigger discussion and debate on how these can make our industry smarter, safer and more sustainable.
This year the key topics that will be covered are:
- Developments and Lessons in Maritime Communications
- Smart Strategies for Efficiency in Vessel Operations
- Data Analysis for Business Optimisation
- Developments in eNavigation and ECDIS Performance
- Solutions for Enhancing Crew Efficiency, Safety and Training
- Plus – new for 2014 – a focus Interactive Session hosted by The Maritime Data Optimisation Initiative– which will look in more detail how the use of data from ships systems can and will change the modern maritime industry.